Broad Street Mall is open at the following times:
Mon – Sat: 9am – 6pm
Sun: 11am – 5pm
Our address is:
BROAD STREET MALL, READING RG1 7QE, UNITED KINGDOM
Reading is located in West Berkshire and Broad Street Mall is a short drive from the M4. For satellite navigation please use the following post code: RG1 7QE
M4 Junction 10: Exit the M4 from junction 10 and join the A329M to Reading. From the A329M, take the Reading exit. Bear left at the roundabout/traffic lights onto the A4 London Road. Proceed along the A4 London Road passing The Royal Berkshire Hospital on your left. Follow the signs to the town centre, proceeding into Southampton Street and onto The Inner Distribution Road (IDR). Bear around to the right and take the second off ramp (Chatham Street). Proceed around the roundabout dropping back onto the IDR yet staying in the left hand lane (which filters into the multi storey car-park attached to Broad Street Mall.
M4 Junction 11: Exit the M4 at junction 11 and take the A33 relief road to Reading passing the Madejski Stadium on your left. Follow the signs for Reading Town Centre. When you approach the IDR remain straight ahead and take the second off ramp as above.
M4 Junction 12: Exit the M4 at junction 12, and take the A4 Bath Road following the signs for Reading town centre for several miles. You will eventually drop down Castle Hill onto a roundabout (over the IDR – The Police Station Opposite). Take the first exit onto the IDR and stay in the left lane, rising back off the IDR at the next ramp.
Reading is on the London Paddington/ Oxford line (London midland Trains) and the station is located approximately 10 minutes walk from Broad Street Mall. Buses and Taxis are readily available.
National Rail Enquiries
Tel: 08457 484 950 (24 hours)
Regular bus services run to and from the town centre with stops close to the Broad Street Mall Shopping Centre. For information on bus services, telephone Reading Buses on 0118 959 4000 or visit there website here
(Mon- Fri – 8.30am – 5.30pm)
Outside of office hours, you can get timetable information from Traveline on
0871 200 22 33 ( 7am – 10pm )
The mall is home to a mix of popular high street stores and independent shops, a great range of dining options, as well as a cinema, bowling and crazy golf venue and gym.
For our list of store visit here.
Yes, you can view our centre map here.
Broad Street Mall Reading Social Competition Terms and Conditions
14.The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
18.The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
19.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20.The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
About your personal data:
We will maintain a record of the following personal information:
– Your name
– Your Social Media profiles (This includes: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tiktok)
We will maintain a record of your personal data for the purpose of this competition which includes:
– Selecting winner/s
– Communication with winner/ss regarding prize handover
We will eliminate all records, of all entrant’s personal data in relation to this competition 6 months after the competition close date, in case of any post competition queries as noted above. If the winner/s has opted to receive marketing communications from Broad Street Mall, their details will be added to this database.
EU citizens have a new set of rights under GDPR – which are:
– You may request that we (Broad Street Mall) delete all of your personal data we maintain a record of. You can request your personal data be deleted, and this request must be actioned within a maximum of 30 days of receiving the request.
– You may prohibit certain data uses. You can object to your data being used for certain purposes.
– You may request that incomplete data be completed or that incorrect data be corrected. You may request corrections be made to your personal data that we maintain a record of.
– You have the right to know what data about you is being processed and how, which is explained in these terms and conditions. You may request access to the personal data held about you in regard to this competition.
– You may request we (Broad Street Mall) transfer your personal data to yourself or an organisation of your choosing.
– We will notify you within 72 hours of becoming aware of a data breach, if we believe your personal data has been compromised/processed outside of these terms and conditions.
Yes, for more details please see here.
No, unfortunality mobility equipment is not available to hire at the centre.
There are baby changing and changing places facilities on the first floor next to the car park.
Our ‘Text Sally’ service is available if you find yourself having forgotten or are without baby products. When you are in the toilets, simply text the number provided on the back of the doors and a member of our staff will come to you with a discreet delivery of products.
There are 10 parent and child bays available in our car park.
In case of an accident or emergency you’ll be in safe hands. Our security staff are trained in first aid skills and will assist on request.
For free WiFi in the centre, simply use BroadSt Mall_Free Wifi.
No, there isn’t one available but a selection of our stores offer gift cards.
If you’re a student you can enjoy extra discounts in many of the shops across the Mall. For more information see here
|Stay up to
|Weekend 1 hour
|Weekend 2 hours
|Weekend 3 hours
|Weekend 4 hours
|Weekend 24 hours
– Monday to Friday only
– Enter car park between 6.00am – 8.00am
– Exit car park before 11.59pm same day
– Monday to Sunday
– Enter car park after 6pm
– Exit car park before 8am next day
– Valid for 5 consecutive days (Monday to Friday only)
– Excluding Saturday and Sunday
– Purchase at the car park Paystation
Monday to Sunday, 24 hours.
Yes we have 16 disabled bays although payment is still required.
There is currently no charging ports. Please plan your journey appropriately.