1. The Broad Street Mall x Sushi Mania Valentine’s competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except any relative of an employee of Broad Street Mall, its stores, restaurants, leisure attractions and service providers and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering you are giving consent to Broad Street Mall developing your entry.
4. Route of entry for the competition is Broad Street Mall Facebook page.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
6. The promotion dates are as follows: Start: Friday 5th Feb 2021, End: 11:59pm Thursday 11th Feb 2021, Winners Drawn: Friday 12th Feb 2021.
7. Any entries received outside of these times will not be counted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter, you should like the relevant social page you are entering on (either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) and tag who you would like to share your Valentine’s Day meal with.
10. Any promotional material relating to the competition, forms part of these terms and conditions.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prizes available consists of: 3x £50 Sushi Mania vouchers
14.The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Three winning entries will be chosen at random from all correct entries received.
16. The winner will be notified by their route of entry, either Facebook Messenger, Twitter DM or Instagram Messenger. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The prizes will be emailed to the winners.
18.The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20.The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
21. Publicity use: The promoter will seek permission to use winners name and image in any publicity material relating to this competition as well as their entry, this is not a mandatory requirement for competition entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. All personal data received by Broad Street Mall will be used for the purpose of this competition only. Data will be kept securely for 6 months following close date of this competition and deleted thereafter unless consent has been given to the contrary. This is in order to resolve any potential post competition queries.
23. The winner’s name will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
24.Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
25. Broad Street Mall’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
26. Broad Street Mall shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
27. Broad Street Mall also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
About your personal data:
We will maintain a record of the following personal information:
We will maintain a record of your personal data for the purpose of this competition which includes:
We will eliminate all records, of all entrant’s personal data in relation to this competition 6 months after the competition close date (12th August 2021), in case of any post competition queries as noted above. If the winner has opted to receive marketing communications from Broad Street Mall, their details will be added to this database.
EU citizens have a new set of rights under GDPR – which are: