Permanent, Part Time Clinic Team Receptionist Needed
16 Hours per week (With the chance to increase them to 23hours)
With the chance to increase from 16hours per week to 23hours per week.
- An exciting opportunity has come up with a new Sports Therapy and Wellness Walk-in Clinic.
- With a brand new, in town, walk in clinic the demand for the highest standard of Sports Therapists and related skilled therapists is essential.
- In order for the Clinic to run smoothly and to ensure the best experience for the Clients a hard-working, time efficient Clinic Receptionist is key.
- The general every day running of the Clinic and the Therapist management can't be done without an enthusiastic team of Clinic Receptionists.
- To provide essential support to the Therapists and Director of the Clinic.
- To ensure everyday management of the Therapists, Clients and a smooth running of the Clinic.
- To act as a highly efficient receptionist of gross knowledge that positively represents the business.
- To promote a healthy lifestyle.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working alongside the Clinics Therapists carrying out essential jobs to ensure their diaries run smoothly.
- Booking in new and existing Clients using the management software system.
- Updating and creating Clients files with required and essential information requested by the clinic.
- Answering phone calls and emails and dealing with them as effectively and promptly as possible.
- Keeping up with admin duties requested.
- Being first point of contact for all clients, helping them with enquiries and booking in.
- Being helpful and polite in all circumstances and maintain a warm welcome approach to all clients coming into the clinic.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all professionals involved in the Clinic.
- Undertake a mentally, whilst taking care of your own health and safety.
- Contribute to the clinics continuous professional development and clinical supervision process, including attending occasional clinic meetings.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties required to ensure the needs of the business are met and the Client’s needs.
- Undertake appropriate training as required.
- Working week based on set shifts.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivating with the ability to manage the therapist’s diaries and their case load.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude to working with all Clients and Therapists.
- Excellent punctuality and time keeping.
- Good working knowledge of IT.
- A good working team member.
- Reasonable attitude towards personal health and safety and that of those around you.
- A clean and tidy appearance that will give the clinic a presentable view to all clients and passers-by.
- A Polite and respectful manner at all times.
- IT related qualification.
- Previous experience working in a Reception role.
- Previous experience working within a health clinic setting.
Health treatments provided by the Clinic.
Please email email@example.com with your interest and CV. Or please drop a CV into the Clinic. First Floor, Broad Street Mall, Reading, RG1 7QE.