In the course of your use of this website, you may provide to Broad Street Mall or Broad Street Mall may otherwise obtain, information about you. For example, when you submit an email form via the Contact Us web page of this website, we may need to know your name, e-mail address, mobile telephone number and home address details in order to contact you in relation to your query or to provide the information requested by you. This information may be used by us to catalogue your interests in certain goods or services and to keep you informed about news, offers and events if you have provided consent to be contacted.
Use of personal information
Information collected by this website, will be processed in accordance with this policy for the following purposes:
• For research into your particular areas of interest or activities on the website to enable us to offer you a more efficient service tailored to your needs.
• To enable us to bring to your attention certain goods or services offered by Broad Street Mall or retailers which you may be interested in.
• To pass on to third party retailers or service providers in whose goods or services you may be interested.
• To assess the function and performance of this website.
• To assess the needs of our customers, to market products and services.
• To enter you into competitions that we run from time to time.
We may occasionally send you communications about products and services we feel may be of interest to you. This will only come from Broad Street Mall (or our agents) and only if you choose to receive to these offers. You can tell us not to contact you or share your information with a third party at any point.
If at any future time you do not wish to continue to receive communications about products, services, news, offers and events then please submit an email form via the Contact Us web page or by writing to us c/o Marketing Department, Broad Street Mall, Reading stating that you wish to opt out of this use of your data.
Cookies are pieces of information that include a unique reference code that an internet site transfers to your device to store and sometimes track information about you. A number of cookies we use will last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and last for longer.
Necessary session management
• managing your login session so you can move easily from one page to another within the website and your page requests are loaded in smooth and secure manner;
• collecting statistical information about how you use the website so that we can improve the site;
• remembering that you have used the website before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to different parts of the site;
• storing your preferences and selections;
• customising elements of the layout and/or content of the pages of the website for you;
You can access more detail about specific cookies issued through the website and how to restrict or block certain third party cookies by following the link to our cookie chart.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on our website you may not be able to take full advantage of the website if you do so.